SPECIALISTS IN ECOMMERCE & RETAIL FULFILLMENT
From your Store Delivered to their Door
How To Get Your Podcast on a Network
How to Get Your Podcast on a Network: A Guide
Welcome to Win Win Women! We are a global women’s network, here to help you make the most out of your podcast and get it out into the world. Here is a how-to guide on how to get your podcast on a network, so that you can extend its reach.
First, identify what networks would be suitable for your podcast. Think about how many listeners each one serves, how long they have been operating and how much content they already have. You want to find networks that will give your podcast prime placement and be able to draw in new listeners as well.
Second, create an account with the chosen podcast network(s). This will allow them access to information such as genre tags, titles and descriptions to help the network categorize your podcast and make it easier for listeners to find.
Third, upload your first episode. Now that you have signed up with a network, you can start getting your episodes out into the world. Make sure to include all necessary information when uploading such as title, description and large format artwork.
Fourth, get listed on major platforms and directories. You want potential listeners to be able to easily access your podcast wherever they listen. Distribution networks like Transistor or Simplecast can help you list your podcast on popular streaming services like Apple Podcasts, Spotify or Google Play Music quickly and effortlessly.
Finally, manage how people find your podcast in search results. Take advantage of SEO tools and tactics to help better how your podcast appears in search results. This will increase the visibility of your podcast and make sure it appears high up in Google search or Apple Podcasts.
The benefits of having an extended podcast reach are many:
1) Increased exposure – With more people being able to easily access your podcast, you will have the opportunity to reach a wider audience and gain more listeners.
2) Increased engagement – as well as increased exposure, you will be able to connect with new audiences who can provide valuable feedback on how you can improve your content.
3) Long-term success – As your podcast grows in popularity, so does its potential for long-term success. Listeners are more likely to remain loyal if their favorite podcasts are available on multiple platforms.
At Win Win Women, we want to make sure that your podcast reaches its full potential! We hope this guide has been helpful in helping you get started getting yours out into the world and encourage you to reach out to us with any questions.
1) Identify how your podcast can be categorized on networks.
2) Sign up with a network and upload content.
3) Get listed on major platforms and directories.
4) Use SEO techniques for increased visibility in search results.
5) Reach out to us if you have any questions!
We hope this article has been helpful in helping you take the next steps to get your podcast out into the world, and we encourage you to contact us if you need further advice or assistance. Learn how to get your podcast on a network with help from our network. Win Win Women is here to help you make the most of your podcast – let’s do it together!
CUSTOMIZED FULFILLMENT SOLUTIONS
Understanding Businesses Shipping Needs in a Digital Age
We Tailor Our Services To Your Needs
If you're ready to take the next steps and give us the opportunity to earn your business, just fill out the form and we'll get back to you.