We recognize that privacy and security are a concern for most individuals accessing the Internet. Whether you are buying one of the quality products or services offered on this Site, or just browsing our Site, we want to make you comfortable with our privacy practices and the security measures we take to protect your personal information. By visiting and by using our Site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Statement as currently in effect. If you do not agree please do not access or use our Site.
If we decide to change this Statement, the changes will be posted here on the Site, so please check back periodically to ensure you have the most current policy. Your continued use of this website will mean that you accept any changes to this Statement.
3. Personal Information
This Statement applies only to personal information collected and stored from users of our Site. Information submitted solely in a business capacity is not covered by this Statement. "Personal information" is information about a natural person that identifies a specific individual, including, but not limited to, his or her name, title, company, physical and electronic addresses, and telephone and fax numbers. A domain name or Internet Protocol address is not considered personal information.
4. Information Collected
If You Only Visit: If you do nothing during your visit to this Site but browse or download information, we automatically collect and store the following information about your visit:
- The Internet Protocol Address and domain name used, but not the e-mail address.
- The Internet Protocol Address is a numerical identifier assigned either to your Internet service provider or directly to your computer. We use the Internet Protocol Address to direct Internet traffic to you and generate statistics used in the management of this site;
- The type of browser and operating system you used;
- The date and time you visited this Site;
- The web pages or services you accessed at this Site;
- The web site you visited prior to coming to this web site;
- The web site you visit as you leave this web site; and,
- If you downloaded a form, the form that was downloaded.
This information does not identify you personally and is used for gathering web site statistics. Our web site logs do not identify a visitor by personal information.
If You Send Us an E-Mail: You may choose to provide us with personal information, for example, in an e-mail to WSA Distributing with a comment or question. We use the information provided to improve our service to you or to respond to your request.
Distribution List: The Site will offer you the option of adding your name and e-mail address to a distribution list for information on new products and services, special offers and other marketing opportunities. We will not add your name and e-mail address to such a list unless you affirmatively permit us to do so, that is, you have "opted-in." You may also remove your name and e-mail address from a distribution list at any time by using the "unsubscribe" technique found in the e-mail message, that is, you may "opt-out" at any time. We will act on your opt-out promptly, but it may not be effective immediately die to normal processing delays.
5. Sharing with Third Parties
Except as outlined below in this Statement, we never provide your personal information to third parties without your consent.
- We may provide personal information from a customer to a third party, including a Seller, as necessary to process that customer's request or order or otherwise service a customer's account.
- We reserve the right to disclose or report personal information in limited circumstances where we believe in good faith that disclosure is required under law, to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement authorities, and to protect our rights or property. This may include the exchange of information with other organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- We reserve the right to use your e-mail or other address to send you important information relating to your account.
The Site may also contain optional surveys and questionnaires asking for information, as well as several opportunities for visitors to ask questions. We use the information you provide to help us design and build better products, to customize your shopping experience, and to provide advice and purchase recommendations. Taking part in any of these segments is always optional. We do not share the names and e-mail addresses of recipients of our distribution list or the results of our surveys and questionnaires with third parties, including Sellers.
We do research on our users' demographics, interests, and behavior based on the information provided to us when making a purchase, from surveys and from our server log files. We do this to better understand and serve our Users. This research is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis so as to prevent identification of personal information relating to any one individual. We may share this aggregated data with our Sellers and other business partners. In addition, we will share aggregated data with our Sellers in order to collect funds owed to us by the Sellers and in order to administer our relationships with those Sellers.
In addition, we may disclose information about you if we have a good faith belief that we are required to do so by law or legal process, to respond to claims, or to protect the rights, property or safety of WSA Distributing or others.
When you come into our Site, our server attaches a small text file to your hard drive a cookie. A "cookie" assigns you a unique identifier so that we can recognized you each time you re-enter our Site, so we can recall where you've previously been on our site, and which keeps track of the pages you view on our Site. Cookies help us deliver a better Site experience to our users.
This information collected by using a cookie is sometimes called "clickstream." We use this information to understand how our users navigate our Site, and to determine common traffic patterns, including what site the user came from. We may use this information to make site navigation and product recommendations, and to help redesign our Site in order to make your experience on our Site more efficient and enjoyable. We may also use this information to better personalize the content, banner ads, and promotions that you and other users will see.
You also have choices with respect to cookies. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject all cookies you will be unable to use those services or engage in activities that require the placement of cookies. Certain aspects of the Site may not function properly if you set your browser to reject all cookies.
7. Security Policy
This Site uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology. The SSL protocol provides server authentication, data integrity, and privacy on the Web. SSL encrypts your personal and financial information as it is being transmitted, including credit card information, and also verifies the identity of the server and that the original message arrives at its destination. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from this Site, and therefore you use this Site at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we use our best effort to ensure its security on our systems. We also cannot be responsible for criminal acts of third parties, such as "hackers," who may seek to compromise our security measures through unlawful means. Industry-accepted security measures have been integrated into the design, implementation, and day-to-day operation of the Site.
This site is intended for use by persons over the age of 13. WSA Distributing does not seek to collect information about children under the age of 13. No information should be submitted to or posted on this Web site by users under 13 years of age. If a child under the age of 13 submits personal information to this Site, we delete the information as soon as we discover it and do not use it for any other purpose. WSA Distributing encourages parents to take an active role in their children's use of the Internet, and to inform them of the potential dangers of providing information about themselves over the Internet.
Parents who are concerned about their child's possible unauthorized use of the Site may contact us at email@example.com.
9. Endorsements and Links to Other Sites
This Site may contain advertising for the purpose of commercial information and hyperlinks to, or web addresses of, the Web sites of other organizations. When you visit such other Web sites, you are no longer on our Site and you are subject to the privacy and security policies of the new site. We do not review these other privacy and security policies and takes no responsibility for them.
10. Prohibitions on Use
- Using the Site to transmit any material (by email, instant messaging, posting or otherwise) that, intentionally or unintentionally violates any applicable local, state, national or international law, or any rules or regulations promulgated hereunder is prohibited.
- Using this Site to access or to attempt to access the accounts of others or to penetrate or attempt to penetrate security measures of WSA Distributing's or another entities computer software or hardware, electronic communication system, or telecommunication system, whether or not the intrusion results in the corruption or loss of data is prohibited.
- Using WSA Distributing to collect or attempt to collect personal information about third parties without their knowledge or consent is prohibited.
11. Violations of the Statement
WSA Distributing maintains active processes to ensure compliance of this Statement, as well as with legal requirements, contractual agreements, and other commitments in the handling of private information. All violations of this Statement will be strictly enforced. WSA Distributing Inc. requests that anyone who believes that there is a violation of this Statement direct the information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Changes and Inquiries
We may change, modify or withdraw this Statement at any time without notice. If you have questions regarding this Statement or want to be removed from a mailing list, please contact us at email@example.com.